Important Info About Discount Redemption
Please review annually before redeeming your discounts.
REGISTER: In order to obtain your membership card, all members, former and new, must register/apply. Even former members must fill out the application in order to retain membership.
STAY CONNECTED: It is highly recommended you follow all of the following companies on social media and through email newsletter so you can stay up-to-date on opportunities where you may use your ALTA membership for discounts!
BE KIND: Remember these companies are our allies. Use your discount as often as you can and support them however you can.
PROOF OF MEMBERSHIP: Even if you purchased online or on the phone, you will be asked to provide proof of membership. Always bring your membership card with you, printed or on your phone.
PRICING: Be sure to read the difference between a percentage off and a reduced price. Most discounts cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.
- Do not share your discount with non-ALTA members unless the discount explicitly notes such. Please note that ALTA provides partnered theaters with a list of current ALTA members upon request.
- Discounts don't typically apply to openings or special events unless otherwise noted.
- All tickets, courses, and sessions are subject to availability. ALTA membership and card do not guarantee availability. It is highly recommended you call the facility or individual ahead of redemption or, when possible, order online.
- Always check your benefits here before claiming a discount to make sure the offer is still valid.
- Respect theater, facility, or individual redemption requirements.
INQUIRIES: Theaters, facilities, individuals, and members may use the contact form with any inquiries, to add or amend a discount, or to seek replacement cards.